The French Embassy in Senegal and the Gambia and the Alliance Française in Banjul support young Gambian artistic creation, the development of innovative and digital projects and the training of professional artists in the cultural sector.
In 2022, we reaffirm this commitment by launching a call for projects open to cultural associations and entrepreneurs.
The Alliance Francaise of Banjul
- An outdoor theater of 500 seats
- A conference room of 80 seats
- The Hut : a dedicated incubation space and tech lab An exhibition gallery
- A recording studio
Constitution of the files
The applications must be accompanied by the completed grant application form (attached form) as well as the various documents mentioned at the bottom of the said sheet:
- Grant application letter (dated, encrypted in euros and signed) addressed to Mrs Justine, GUSCHLBAUER, Director of the Alliance Française de Banjul and Mr Pascal MOULARD, Deputy cooperation and cultural affairs advisor
- Grant application form (to be downloaded)
- Statuts, receipt, NGO Registration number
- Detailed project, in PDF format
- Overall estimated budget balanced in expenditure and revenue
- Bank Identity Statement (RIB) in the name of the structure, issued by the bank
- Attestation of partnership of the structures associated with the project
NB: The grant requested should not exceed 50% of the total budget
Applications must be sent no later than May 16, 2021 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For more information dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A committee will select the projects meeting the criteria set out above as well as the missions and
priorities of the cultural cooperation network.